Kiddscape
Hey! Welcome to Kiddscape. Please take the time to Register or Login for the Maximum Forum Benefit.
Kiddscape
Hey! Welcome to Kiddscape. Please take the time to Register or Login for the Maximum Forum Benefit.
Kiddscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website by Jut0z

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesLog inRules / F.A.Q.VoteDonateSearchWikiGallery
We are currently Over Hauling KiddScape. Click This >> LINK << for the Thread!
READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES

Share | 

Kiddscape Original Server and Client

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

jake12568
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Kiddscape Original Server and Client _
PostSubject: Kiddscape Original Server and Client   Kiddscape Original Server and Client I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:22 pm

if you guys did not already know this, the Kiddscape Server was taken from the 'Davidscape 508 server' and the client was the 'Cameronscape and Butterscape rules IP changer' Ryan Hardly made too many changes if you are looking to start a new server for kiddscape...oh and if you didnt know this, oops sorry but ive known it for about 5-6 months... and if this helps you and you DO start a new server and get the original KS players, send me an email or something: I'd still like to be a Mod.

Jake
Back to top Go down

kkk

PostSubject: Re: Kiddscape Original Server and Client   Kiddscape Original Server and Client I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:28 pm

Ryan put all of the customs in the client. So fuck you, you little bitch.
Back to top Go down
Owner Ryan
Owner Ryan
Owner
Developer
Owner  Developer

PostSubject: Re: Kiddscape Original Server and Client   Kiddscape Original Server and Client I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:38 pm

Congrats Jake, you saw my youtube videos. To bad it's a Davidscape BASE, and the client is NOT Fearny Pks.
Back to top Go down

Alex B.

PostSubject: Re: Kiddscape Original Server and Client   Kiddscape Original Server and Client I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:20 pm

my appologies. ^-^ I never have seen your youtube videos. So how have you been? Razz
-jake12568
Back to top Go down
Owner Ryan
Owner Ryan
Owner
Developer
Owner  Developer

PostSubject: Re: Kiddscape Original Server and Client   Kiddscape Original Server and Client I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:12 pm

I've been alright, if you want the source I'll give it to you.
Back to top Go down

Alex B.

PostSubject: Re: Kiddscape Original Server and Client   Kiddscape Original Server and Client I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:45 pm

if you honestly want to give it away i will take it and try and see if i can put it to good use, i loved kiddscape. im just bummed that you didn't wanna keep it up. So how can i get it?
-Jake12568
Back to top Go down
Owner Ryan
Owner Ryan
Owner
Developer
Owner  Developer

PostSubject: Re: Kiddscape Original Server and Client   Kiddscape Original Server and Client I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:36 pm

Server is online, try to log in
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiddscape Original Server and Client   Kiddscape Original Server and Client I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiddscape Original Server and Client

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiddscape :: The Campfire :: General Discussion-