Kiddscape
Hey! Welcome to Kiddscape. Please take the time to Register or Login for the Maximum Forum Benefit.
Kiddscape
Hey! Welcome to Kiddscape. Please take the time to Register or Login for the Maximum Forum Benefit.
Kiddscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website by Jut0z

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesLog inRules / F.A.Q.VoteDonateSearchWikiGallery
We are currently Over Hauling KiddScape. Click This >> LINK << for the Thread!
READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES

Share | 

Afrodjman is Here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

im blade

Afrodjman is Here _
PostSubject: Afrodjman is Here   Afrodjman is Here I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Hello all, I created a new account in hopes of being able to apologize to Ryan for being an asshole, hopefully he doesn't ban me again because I loved playing Kiddscape. I have the 317's source and client but no means of hosting it. I've found a substitute for the 317 however: soulsplit.byethost13.com

Hopefully Ryan doesn't get mad that I posted that here but it's only until someone gets Kiddscape running again, because that server doesn't have a community at all. I can't wait to play the 508 and 317 again with everyone. Smile
Back to top Go down
ciphon w
ciphon w
Kiddscape Guru
Kiddscape Guru

Afrodjman is Here _
PostSubject: Re: Afrodjman is Here   Afrodjman is Here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:28 pm

Considering ryans last visit to the forums was on June 21st 2011 I think you are alright
Back to top Go down
http://Zhadak@gmail.com

Afrodjman is Here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiddscape :: The Campfire :: Introductions-