Kiddscape
Hey! Welcome to Kiddscape. Please take the time to Register or Login for the Maximum Forum Benefit.
Kiddscape
Hey! Welcome to Kiddscape. Please take the time to Register or Login for the Maximum Forum Benefit.
Kiddscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website by Jut0z

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesLog inRules / F.A.Q.VoteDonateSearchWikiGallery
We are currently Over Hauling KiddScape. Click This >> LINK << for the Thread!
READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES

Share | 

Mod/Admin for me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

xx_glitch_xx

Mod/Admin for me! _
PostSubject: Mod/Admin for me!   Mod/Admin for me! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:12 pm

1. Age:14
2. Real Name / In-Game Name: real name: aku/ign: xx_glitch_xx
3. Location / Time Zone: finland
4. Time you have played Kiddscape: started 2010 not sure how long played but something like 1 year
5. Why should we choose you to be a Staff Member?:i know much about this server and i like to help people
6. That's what everyone says, Really... Why do we want you?:cause i was many admins friend in 2010 and helped lot of people and im lot online.
7. Tell us a bit about yourself in a Paragraph.
i play much private servers so im much online here to help people. im kind and humoristic so i can tell some jokes while playing Wink
Back to top Go down

star racer40

Mod/Admin for me! _
PostSubject: Re: Mod/Admin for me!   Mod/Admin for me! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:39 pm

i would like to be mod/admin i will ban people if their language is vilent and it will be fun helping out the server
Back to top Go down

Mod/Admin for me!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiddscape :: Kiddscape :: Applications-