Kiddscape
Hey! Welcome to Kiddscape. Please take the time to Register or Login for the Maximum Forum Benefit.
Kiddscape
Hey! Welcome to Kiddscape. Please take the time to Register or Login for the Maximum Forum Benefit.
Kiddscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website by Jut0z

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesLog inRules / F.A.Q.VoteDonateSearchWikiGallery
We are currently Over Hauling KiddScape. Click This >> LINK << for the Thread!
READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES

Share | 

karma's mod application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

boss

karma's mod application _
PostSubject: karma's mod application   karma's mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:56 am

hi my name is macale, i live in indianapolis IND. i am 14 years old and my ingame name is karma. i have been playing on this server for about 1 month. i just started playing more about one week ago so i no everything about this server. the main reason i want to be a moderatoer is because i am probley the most active player atm. i am on atleast5-6 hours a day everday,(if knot bussy than whole day). i love to help people. when i get on thats all i do is help people and i alwase will love to help out. the main reason people want a staff position is because they get a crown next to thier name. the only reason i want a moderator position is because i LOVE to help the comunity. and i have already made 3 vids and donated. i think,( i know) i can help this communty go a loooong way.

thank you for your time: karma
Back to top Go down

Kingebo123

PostSubject: Re: karma's mod application   karma's mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:06 pm

Thats good but it says your join date was 12-29 so I think you should have made a forum account earlier when you started playing is my thoughts but Good luck and I hope you get it =D
Back to top Go down
parham
parham

PostSubject: Re: karma's mod application   karma's mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:36 pm

good app bro

karma's mod application ShYNj
Back to top Go down
ciphon w
ciphon w
Kiddscape Guru
Kiddscape Guru

PostSubject: Re: karma's mod application   karma's mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:34 pm

fair enough but i thought i heard you say something in game about doing it for the commands? or am i mistaken
Back to top Go down
http://Zhadak@gmail.com
penguin15
penguin15

PostSubject: Re: karma's mod application   karma's mod application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:48 am

wow... just for commands
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MaGiCpEnGu1n?feature=mhum

boss

PostSubject: Re: karma's mod application   karma's mod application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:29 am

penguin15 wrote:
wow... just for commands
okay first of all. i herd alot of people talking about donating for moderator. and i told them that thier is no point and donating for it, you should just work for it. and why would you take the time to come to my mod app and post "wow...just for commands"? Before you post somthing you need to get your facts right about what happend. thank you :karma
Back to top Go down

boss

PostSubject: Re: karma's mod application   karma's mod application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:32 am

ciphon w wrote:
fair enough but i thought i heard you say something in game about doing it for the commands? or am i mistaken
okay im knot being rude so please don't tke this to affence but yes you are mistaken. i don't even know howor why you and penguin15 are thinking that =\
Back to top Go down
ciphon w
ciphon w
Kiddscape Guru
Kiddscape Guru

PostSubject: Re: karma's mod application   karma's mod application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:42 am

well its because i heard someone in game say that, but if it wasnt you, then sorry, i just thought it was for some reason
Back to top Go down
http://Zhadak@gmail.com
Tua Mae
Tua Mae
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: karma's mod application   karma's mod application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:09 am

Good luck on trying mod like many others lol.
Back to top Go down
penguin15
penguin15

PostSubject: Re: karma's mod application   karma's mod application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:31 am

WTF!!! IM GETTING YELLED AT IN GAME BECAUSE PEOPLE THINK I WAS THE ONLY FUCKING ONE WHO SAID IT!!! I SAW SOMEONE ELSE SAY JUST FOR COMMANDS!!! YOU GUYS ARE TO FREAKIN JUDGEMENTAL!
Back to top Go down
penguin15
penguin15

PostSubject: Re: karma's mod application   karma's mod application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:38 am

wow... now in game he thinks im trying to make him look bad so i get mod? i don't want it that much as him! he thinks its a compatition??? where the hell did i want that??? i was just reading someones comments and i was just shocked because i just saw something about mod just for commands??? ok i was confused??? freakin karma... you gotta be more nice IN GAME!
Back to top Go down
penguin15
penguin15

PostSubject: Re: karma's mod application   karma's mod application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:42 pm

karma sorry for my behavior, i hope you except because, i feel as if its the right thing, but if you don't want to forgive, then that's ok because i would understand.
Back to top Go down

jake12568
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: karma's mod application   karma's mod application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:21 pm

once again im not trying to be mean but, you could have put those all in one post...
Back to top Go down
TheTWFZ
TheTWFZ
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: karma's mod application   karma's mod application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:15 pm

One more Dubble post and ill lock this ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheTWFZ

Teh_Slow1

PostSubject: Re: karma's mod application   karma's mod application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:40 pm

karma i hope you do get mod because you really do help alot. like on the first day i joined kiddscape (not too long ago >_>) you kept asking me did i need help and you even gave me some free items and you still help me with every problem i have.
Back to top Go down
TheTWFZ
TheTWFZ
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: karma's mod application   karma's mod application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:32 pm

oh and penguin
1st warning

(EDIT)
And Teh.
Giving someone items when they start dosent mean there good for mod.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheTWFZ

jake12568
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: karma's mod application   karma's mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:39 pm

if you give away items will only ruin the game whereas its much more fun to earn what you are wearing...lets say that you are wearing 3rd age melee and you think you look really cool in it. but then, some1 who got everything from an admin gets on and starts giving a whole bunch of ppl 3rd age melee. now every1 looks just like you and what your wearing no longer feels as special...it annoys me when people go around asking for stuff...but still, gl karma, and the commands better not be the only reason you want mod.
Back to top Go down

jake12568
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: karma's mod application   karma's mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:31 pm

penguin15 wrote:
he thinks its a compatition???
to me it kind of is a competition because before the server went down, there were many admins and stopped accepting new admins...im sure thatll happen again.
Back to top Go down

boss

PostSubject: Re: karma's mod application   karma's mod application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:27 pm

uhm wow okay guys do you have it out for me or somthing....?
Back to top Go down
penguin15
penguin15

PostSubject: Re: karma's mod application   karma's mod application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:09 pm

not really.. i just posted on here that you thought it was a cometition. i didn't think it was but you did, you even said in a pm, i can't quote private messages but i said what i saw...
Back to top Go down
parham
parham

PostSubject: Re: karma's mod application   karma's mod application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:20 pm

yeeeh he has helped me as well good luck

karma's mod application FDQ4y

karma's mod application Low_C
Back to top Go down

jake12568
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: karma's mod application   karma's mod application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:08 pm

i dont have it out for you...

...just dont give me a reason for that to change. Razz
Back to top Go down
penguin15
penguin15

PostSubject: Re: karma's mod application   karma's mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:37 pm

thefwits or how ever you say your name... you just hate me thats all... go and lock my topic cuz you think i think everything is a competition or its a fight... all i know is you hate me and you have the power to lock anyones topic that you hate... no one wants me mod... lock it i wanna see you do it... abuser.
Back to top Go down
Pureskill03
Pureskill03
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

PostSubject: Re: karma's mod application   karma's mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:59 pm

boss wrote:
hi my name is macale, i live in indianapolis IND. i am 14 years old and my ingame name is karma. i have been playing on this server for about 1 month. i just started playing more about one week ago so i no everything about this server. the main reason i want to be a moderatoer is because i am probley the most active player atm. i am on atleast5-6 hours a day everday,(if knot bussy than whole day). i love to help people. when i get on thats all i do is help people and i alwase will love to help out. the main reason people want a staff position is because they get a crown next to thier name. the only reason i want a moderator position is because i LOVE to help the comunity. and i have already made 3 vids and donated. i think,( i know) i can help this communty go a loooong way.

thank you for your time: karma
WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG USE THE FKN APPLICATION STICKY !%@#^)*#%^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1486765856
Pureskill03
Pureskill03
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

PostSubject: Re: karma's mod application   karma's mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:01 pm

penguin15 wrote:
thefwits or how ever you say your name... you just hate me thats all... go and lock my topic cuz you think i think everything is a competition or its a fight... all i know is you hate me and you have the power to lock anyones topic that you hate... no one wants me mod... lock it i wanna see you do it... abuser.
OI OI OI I MADE HIM A FOURM MOD...Hes not a Absuer =.=
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1486765856

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: karma's mod application   karma's mod application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

karma's mod application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiddscape :: Kiddscape :: Applications-