Kiddscape
Hey! Welcome to Kiddscape. Please take the time to Register or Login for the Maximum Forum Benefit.
Kiddscape
Hey! Welcome to Kiddscape. Please take the time to Register or Login for the Maximum Forum Benefit.
Kiddscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website by Jut0z

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesLog inRules / F.A.Q.VoteDonateSearchWikiGallery
We are currently Over Hauling KiddScape. Click This >> LINK << for the Thread!
READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES

Share | 

wang trade glitched (hack) scam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
parham
parham

wang trade glitched (hack) scam _
PostSubject: wang trade glitched (hack) scam   wang trade glitched (hack) scam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:51 pm

hi guys

well i was playing today and a person called wang was buying rares i traded him 3a and skeleton and he declined and he had the stuff he said ty and teled somewhere else i shwd my armor too its hit b4 and i made a video so plz cn u ip ban him and giv me stuff bak

this is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Oc2e4n74qs

wang trade glitched (hack) scam FDQ4y
Back to top Go down
TheTWFZ
TheTWFZ
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: wang trade glitched (hack) scam   wang trade glitched (hack) scam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:07 pm

No one really saw it and there was no profe so we cant really do anythink And btw gnome scalfs are like Admin?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheTWFZ
Luvzki
Luvzki
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

PostSubject: Re: wang trade glitched (hack) scam   wang trade glitched (hack) scam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:13 pm

This glitch/hack exists. It has happened to me like 3 times now and im not sure of trading many people unless I can trust them. So yeah you should just be careful Smile.
Back to top Go down
parham
parham

PostSubject: Re: wang trade glitched (hack) scam   wang trade glitched (hack) scam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:18 pm

but dude i didnt no theres a glitch !!!

and twfz r u sure im nt lieing i just want him banned Sad
Back to top Go down

Kaylah

PostSubject: Re: wang trade glitched (hack) scam   wang trade glitched (hack) scam I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:50 am

He did the same to me and i lost all my phat's and armadyl. Sad
Back to top Go down
parham
parham

PostSubject: Re: wang trade glitched (hack) scam   wang trade glitched (hack) scam I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:20 am

seeee!!
Back to top Go down

Kaylah

PostSubject: Re: wang trade glitched (hack) scam   wang trade glitched (hack) scam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:29 pm

He said buying rares so i should him some rares and he hit accept twice and it gave him my items and he said "Ty" then teled somewhere and logged.
Back to top Go down
parham
parham

PostSubject: Re: wang trade glitched (hack) scam   wang trade glitched (hack) scam I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:44 pm

same !!!!
Back to top Go down
ciphon w
ciphon w
Kiddscape Guru
Kiddscape Guru

PostSubject: Re: wang trade glitched (hack) scam   wang trade glitched (hack) scam I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:37 pm

ok this is a real glitch i know for sure because it used to happen all the time anyone remember "skilla"? the sad thing is that there are people out there that will do it and the lesson is not to trade people all your rares, but it can also be used as a tool by admins to claim controband from hackers, so its not all bad. im sorry this happened to you parham, so everyone becareful who you trade because scammers are back to kiddscape
Back to top Go down
http://Zhadak@gmail.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wang trade glitched (hack) scam   wang trade glitched (hack) scam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wang trade glitched (hack) scam

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiddscape :: Jut0z' Corner :: Dispute :: Report a Player-