Kiddscape
Hey! Welcome to Kiddscape. Please take the time to Register or Login for the Maximum Forum Benefit.
Kiddscape
Hey! Welcome to Kiddscape. Please take the time to Register or Login for the Maximum Forum Benefit.
Kiddscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website by Jut0z

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesLog inRules / F.A.Q.VoteDonateSearchWikiGallery
We are currently Over Hauling KiddScape. Click This >> LINK << for the Thread!
READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES

Share | 

~Donor and Try To Make It Better!~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkboy
Darkboy

~Donor and Try To Make It Better!~ _
PostSubject: ~Donor and Try To Make It Better!~   ~Donor and Try To Make It Better!~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:02 pm

Hi I am Darkboy and I am a donor and it has changed so much since the summer. I got reset but I am a donor again and I found out that it is pointless. I try to go to the island and there is nothing there. Also it still says I am a user and not a donor. One last thing is that you can't float around anymore or get the bunny cape. If you can just try to make a donor a little bit better so that it is worth something that would be great! Thank you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pureskill03
Pureskill03
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

~Donor and Try To Make It Better!~ _
PostSubject: Re: ~Donor and Try To Make It Better!~   ~Donor and Try To Make It Better!~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:15 pm

There is Currently No Donor rank on server atm as We have brought in Mods And donor Shops have been Moved to ge
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1486765856

~Donor and Try To Make It Better!~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiddscape :: Kiddscape :: Feedback-