Kiddscape
Hey! Welcome to Kiddscape. Please take the time to Register or Login for the Maximum Forum Benefit.
Kiddscape
Hey! Welcome to Kiddscape. Please take the time to Register or Login for the Maximum Forum Benefit.
Kiddscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website by Jut0z

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesLog inRules / F.A.Q.VoteDonateSearchWikiGallery
We are currently Over Hauling KiddScape. Click This >> LINK << for the Thread!
READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES

Share | 

jake12568 staff application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

jake12568
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

jake12568 staff application. _
PostSubject: jake12568 staff application.   jake12568 staff application. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:55 pm

1. Age: I am 15

2. Real Name / In-Game Name: Jake Beegle / jake12568 or my newest account Ximix

3. Location / Time Zone: Pennsylvania / (EST)

4. Time you have played Kiddscape:about 6 months or so

5. Why should we choose you to be a Staff Member?: I say, why not? ive played both runescape and kiddscape for a long time(runescape more than 4 years!) and enjoy playing the game. i know i havent played in a few weeks, and that this may sound strange but, i actually do enjoy helping people.

6. That's what everyone says, Really... Why do we want you?: although i admit i have made some mistakes in my life, i continue to work hard to make up for it. i do appoligize for some things that i have said and i hope that those of yoou who read this accept this in understanding that i have changed. I am not too sure what caused it but i HAVE changed...if i were to become a part of kiddscapes staff i would try my hardest to keep Kiddscape a safe yet enjoyable game.

7. Tell us a bit about yourself in a Paragraph.

I am the oldest of 3 brothers. I like to play the guitar and play on my computer. i tend to act differently depending on the people i am surrounded by and by the music i am listening to. all i have to say to that effect is that if your in a good mood, im happy, if your in a bad mood, im learning to be calm(and its working!). I play runescape whenever i get the chance and i try my best to help people whenever i can.

thank you to those who have read this post. feel free to post as i would like to know how you feel about this topic.
(good comments and bad comments can help me learn what i am doing right and what i am doing wrong)

once again i say thank you for reading this post, replying, and considering me for a position as part of Kiddscapes staff...

Jake12568,

or Ximix
Back to top Go down
TheTWFZ
TheTWFZ
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: jake12568 staff application.   jake12568 staff application. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:30 pm

Nice app ^^ goodluck
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheTWFZ

jake12568
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: jake12568 staff application.   jake12568 staff application. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:55 am

thanks
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jake12568 staff application.   jake12568 staff application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jake12568 staff application.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiddscape :: Kiddscape :: Applications-