Kiddscape
Hey! Welcome to Kiddscape. Please take the time to Register or Login for the Maximum Forum Benefit.
Kiddscape
Hey! Welcome to Kiddscape. Please take the time to Register or Login for the Maximum Forum Benefit.
Kiddscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website by Jut0z

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesLog inRules / F.A.Q.VoteDonateSearchWikiGallery
We are currently Over Hauling KiddScape. Click This >> LINK << for the Thread!
READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES

Share | 

Get solar panels: Be friendly towards the environment.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

MarkRavens

Get solar panels: Be friendly towards the environment. _
PostSubject: Get solar panels: Be friendly towards the environment.   Get solar panels: Be friendly towards the environment. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:21 am

Solar panels for houses can be a great way to cut down the dependency on non-renewable electric resources. But, they can’t be entirely relied on.  Depending upon the area you live, you may not be able to get enough sunlight for your home's solar panels to properly function.  Also, a cloudy day will really hamper the ability of the solar panels to generate enough energy.
Under ideal conditions, a Solar panels victoria system require about six hours of steady sunlight, in order for you to see big results.  On a day with considerable sunlight, a single solar panel on your roof could have no trouble lighting and heating your home, as well as using electronics, without ever having to tap into electrical power provided from a power company. 
Solar panels for home are also wise choice because it cuts down on the need to expend vital fossil fuels for electricity.  Solar power is a widely available, renewable resource, and the technology to utilize the sun's power is getting better every day.  Using renewable energy as much as possible removes our over reliance on fuels that will soon be completely expended.
Another benefit of using Solar panels victoria for homes is that the government offers all manner of tax break incentives for those homeowners that decide to use this energy source.  Of course, installation will cost you some money, but you'll also save on money as long as you conserve energy whenever possible.  By conserving energy and using solar panels, you don't have to make any major changes to your lifestyle, but you'll save money and be friendlier to the environment.
Back to top Go down
Owner Ryan
Owner Ryan
Owner
Developer
Owner  Developer

PostSubject: Re: Get solar panels: Be friendly towards the environment.   Get solar panels: Be friendly towards the environment. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:44 am

That was random, but informative. Would you like to be a beta tester for my 317 I'm currently making?
Back to top Go down
ciphon w
ciphon w
Kiddscape Guru
Kiddscape Guru

PostSubject: Re: Get solar panels: Be friendly towards the environment.   Get solar panels: Be friendly towards the environment. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:41 pm

lol cant reply in the news section so i guess ill reply here, i would love to test it, but i am not sure how to run a 317 on my mac, ill try to figure it out like i did with the 508's. but really ive fallen in love with minecraft now, so dont expect me to be on much even if i can get it to work
Back to top Go down
http://Zhadak@gmail.com
Owner Ryan
Owner Ryan
Owner
Developer
Owner  Developer

PostSubject: Re: Get solar panels: Be friendly towards the environment.   Get solar panels: Be friendly towards the environment. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:57 pm

Alright, thanks Ciphon.
Back to top Go down

jake12568
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Get solar panels: Be friendly towards the environment.   Get solar panels: Be friendly towards the environment. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Id love to test it as well...

Its fun.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get solar panels: Be friendly towards the environment.   Get solar panels: Be friendly towards the environment. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get solar panels: Be friendly towards the environment.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiddscape :: The Campfire :: Off-Topic-