Kiddscape
Hey! Welcome to Kiddscape. Please take the time to Register or Login for the Maximum Forum Benefit.
Kiddscape
Hey! Welcome to Kiddscape. Please take the time to Register or Login for the Maximum Forum Benefit.
Kiddscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website by Jut0z

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesLog inRules / F.A.Q.VoteDonateSearchWikiGallery
We are currently Over Hauling KiddScape. Click This >> LINK << for the Thread!
READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES

Share | 

Use This for Your App!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jut0z
Jut0z
Co-Owner
Web Master
Co-Owner  Web Master

Use This for Your App! _
PostSubject: Use This for Your App!   Use This for Your App! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:08 am

Use this for your Applications when you make one.

1. Age:
2. Real Name / In-Game Name:
3. Location / Time Zone:
4. Time you have played Kiddscape:
5. Why should we choose you to be a Staff Member?:
6. That's what everyone says, Really... Why do we want you?:
7. Tell us a bit about yourself in a Paragraph.

Last edited by Jut0z on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kidd-scape.forumotion.com

Llama

Use This for Your App! _
PostSubject: Re: Use This for Your App!   Use This for Your App! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:09 am

Kk Will Do ASAP!
Back to top Go down
ciphon w
ciphon w
Kiddscape Guru
Kiddscape Guru

Use This for Your App! _
PostSubject: Re: Use This for Your App!   Use This for Your App! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:04 pm

edited out by ciphon w on 12-10-10

Last edited by ciphon w on Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : erasing)
Back to top Go down
http://Zhadak@gmail.com

eric hamm

Use This for Your App! _
PostSubject: Re: Use This for Your App!   Use This for Your App! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:47 pm

my age is 14 my real name is eric james hamm i live in cincinnati ohio time zone eastern i have played kidd scape for about 2 weeks you should choose me because i am honest never do any thing wrong in kidd scape and help people out.

Well i am also a runescape player i have played runescape for about 3 years i no alot about runescape and kidd scape.I will not let you down if you pick me for admin i will help people and im honest.I hope you choose me Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down

Suck My Ags

Use This for Your App! _
PostSubject: Re: Use This for Your App!   Use This for Your App! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:24 am

1. Age:16
2. Real Name / In-Game Name: AgnÄ—/Suck My Whip
3. Location / Time Zone:Lithuania/+2
4. Time you have played Kiddscape:About 1 week.
5. Why should we choose you to be a Staff Member?:I'm allways on kiddscape when I have freetime, i like helping ppls, i'm friendly. :p
6. That's what everyone says, Really... Why do we want you?:I will help lots of ppl who'll be asking for help. :p
7. Tell us a bit about yourself in a Paragraph. My name is AgnÄ— i'm 16 and i'm female. I like meeting, chating friends and new peoples, i'm helpful. Umm got pet dog. Razz
Back to top Go down
Owner Ryan
Owner Ryan
Owner
Developer
Owner  Developer

Use This for Your App! _
PostSubject: Re: Use This for Your App!   Use This for Your App! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:33 am

1. Age: 16
2. Real Name / In-Game Name: Owner Ryan
3. Location / Time Zone: Can't tell you.
4. Time you have played Kiddscape: The day I turned it on.
5. Why should we choose you to be a Staff Member?: I have been mod/admin on ever single server I have ever played on. (17)
6. That's what everyone says, Really... Why do we want you?: I help alot of players every single day with character loss's/keep the server running. Plus I'm nice to you if your nice to me/respect me.
7. Tell us a bit about yourself in a Paragraph

My name is Ryan, I'm 16, in 11th grade (junior), I'm 6'2 (tall look at my facebook). I'm not fat look at my picture in the side. I can only bench 210, curl 142, upright 162. I love lifting weights, it is my thing to do. I drive my motorcycle/truck around everywhere! I live in a small town (Where tractors and farms and stuff are) and everyone knows me (not because of bad reasons either). No I'm not stupid because I live in a small town, I don't fall for dumb tricks that everyone trys to pull on me. I'm the sporty type, I am usually outside when I'm not playing around with the server. I love to fight/box/ufc so if your in my area you should come box me or something. My friends mean the world to me, you mess with them you mess with me. If your some kind of smart ass we will not get along. I don't let people boss me around. I'm just a fun guy to be around if you know me well (like in person). The main thing I hate on my computer is when people don't get the hint I don't want to talk to them and they send me nudges and spam it. Well you will just have to get to know me on msn, my msn is kiddryan7@live.com add it if you want. If your going to make me mad I will block you. Thanks Wink

Owner Ryan
Back to top Go down
darkrain
darkrain
AdministratorAdministrator

Use This for Your App! _
PostSubject: Re: Use This for Your App!   Use This for Your App! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:43 pm

Arent u suppose 2 make ur own app for this lol?
Back to top Go down
darkrain
darkrain
AdministratorAdministrator

Use This for Your App! _
PostSubject: Re: Use This for Your App!   Use This for Your App! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:06 am

dbl pst w00t smd
Back to top Go down

Use This for Your App! _
PostSubject: Re: Use This for Your App!   Use This for Your App! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:36 pm

pizza
Back to top Go down
Terbo1
Terbo1

Use This for Your App! _
PostSubject: Re: Use This for Your App!   Use This for Your App! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:51 pm

I've got a better one how about

Real Name / In-Game Name: Richard/Terbo1

Location / Time Zone:
Walnut Creek, CA estimate time 9:53

Time you have played Kiddscape:
Almost two years.

Why should we choose you to be a Staff Member?:
Because I am loyal, trustworthy, and respectful
That's what everyone says, Really... Why do we want you?:
I've got talent and I know I have what it takes to be a moderator.
Describe one word that you think you are:
Bastered
Why do you want to be a mod?:
To help other people in the community and the server.
Do you vote everyday?( We know when you life):
I vote once in a while but i'm not always allowed to login.
Why should we make you mod?:
Because without me your server would be fucked! Smile
What can you do to help the server with your powers if you become mod?:
I can help other players at all time because my time is flexible.
Have you ever been a mod before on a different server?If yes, what ones? (Has to be still up):
pattonscape, blakescape, kiddscape,RougeXscape, Lord3rscape, and pk-skills-scape
What makes you think your worthy of being mod?:
I am the best that's why.
~Signature
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paragraph about your self: I started playing Runescape when I was about 12 and later I got into private servers trying to pretend I was 17 with my horrible spelling and grammer. I soon realized I was lying just for attention and so I stopped. A few years later I was 14 I started to become mod on servers and admin to! Just because I told them my simple age. I wasn't afraid to hide it anymore I felt confident into my self and I look back to that day when I was 12, what a fucking retard I was. ( I couldn't think of something better to write -.- don't judge me WOMAN!)
Back to top Go down

Jackey995

Use This for Your App! _
PostSubject: Re: Use This for Your App!   Use This for Your App! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:11 pm

1. Age: 15
2. Real Name / In-Game Name: Jack Jackey995
3. Location / Time Zone: I really Don
t understand that
4. Time you have played Kidd-scape: for 2 hours
5. Why should we choose you to be a Staff Member?: because i want to build have fun on the server and i think this server will be a fantastic server to play on
6. That's what everyone says, Really... Why do we want you?: What? I don't get it?
7. Tell us a bit about yourself in a Paragraph. I am gonna describe my self. I am 15 a boy Named Jack. i love Mine craft cause it uses a lot of intelligences. I love to be smart. I am not a perfect person but i am very talented. And that is me
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Use This for Your App! _
PostSubject: Re: Use This for Your App!   Use This for Your App! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Use This for Your App!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiddscape :: Kiddscape :: Applications-